ISACA’s annual IT Risk/Reward Barometer survey examines cloud computing plans, risk management hurdles, BYOD concerns and more. More than 4,500 IT professionals from 83 countries participated in the 2012 survey.
The global survey results reveal:
- Whether enterprises are allowing or prohibiting BYOD (bring your own device)
- The percentage of enterprises that still do not address BYOD in their security policies
- The percentage of enterprises that have adopted private, public and hybrid cloud models
- 2013 staffing plans for IT audit, security and risk positions
- The biggest risk management hurdles facing enterprises today
- And much more
Separate consumer surveys in the US and UK reveal privacy concerns, online holiday shopping habits, risky online activities and more.
For more information:
- View the survey results below
- Read the news releases on the right side of this page
- Read a blog post by Robert Stroud, member of ISACA’s Strategic Advisory Council
Key Findings: U.S. Consumer Survey
View these images to see how BYOD acceptance varies among regions.